These encouraging colouring compliment notes are ideal for lifting the spirits in your classroom and school by sharing encouragement and kindness, perfect for testing season motivation!
1) They can be used like reward coupons to offer students for good behaviour. They can then enjoy colouring the notes in and keeping them as confidence boosters.
2) They can be stored in a “compliment container” and students can take it in turns each day to pick some notes at random each morning. They can read it aloud to the class and select a student who they think would benefit from that note best at the end of the day.
3) They can be scattered and placed in students’ desks, on their lockers, inside library books and hidden in any other remote places that students might find them, thereby offering them some encouraging words of kindness which they can colour and keep.
4) You can keep a bowl of these in your staff workroom to encourage kindness and encouragement among staff.
5) Cut and pin a range of these notes on a bulletin board for students to take for themselves or share with another student. The idea is that they can end up all over the school lifting the spirits of students and staff.
6) Hand out notes to students to colour and write personal notes to others on the back of them. They can be handed out or pinned to a public bulletin board.
7) Set up a Kindness Club and send your members on a mission to colour in these notes then spread compliments, encouragement and joy to others around school.
8) Keep them on hand during testing season to give your students a boost!
I’m sure you can think of even more ideas for them!
There are 20 different colouring notes to choose from and they come in 2 different sizes. You can print a range of different notes or specific ones at a time.
So enjoy some relaxing downtime whilst spreading words of encouragement and compliments to the entire school body!
Check out the preview for more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.