Start and end your day in a consistently positive and engaging way with these daily themed morning and afternoon meeting messages in both PowerPoint and Digital Journals. You will get 5 minute prompts for each morning and afternoon, ideal for virtual distance learning and independent quiet time, or face to face teaching.
• “Motivational Mondays” to start and end the day / week with a positive quote / thought / discussion.
• “True or False Tuesdays” to start and end the day with a bit of fun and engaging trivia! You can have students put their hands up for true or false and then have a short discussion (or giggle) about some of the random facts they’ll learn throughout the year. Answers with explanations are included!
• “Wellness Wednesdays” to focus on wellbeing, both mental and physical, that will help both themselves and demonstrate acts of kindness to others.
• “Thoughtful Thursdays” to develop their thinking skills with some deep, philosophical thoughts and discussions. This can be done as a whole class or discussed in pairs or groups if preferred.
• “Funny Fridays” to end the day / week on a high with a funny joke! Answers are included!
• 800 journal prompts in total
• PowerPoint Morning Meeting Messages
• Virtual Journal in PowerPoint form ready to use as is, or convert into Google Slides if preferred
• Enough daily prompts for an entire year
So start and end your school day on a positive note in just 5 minutes, and develop that consistency, excitement and routine that your students crave so much!