End your day in a consistently positive and engaging way with these daily themed afternoon meeting digital journals with 5 minute prompts, ideal for distance learning and independent quiet time.
There is a theme for each day of the week:
• “Motivational Mondays” to start the week with a positive quote / thought / discussion.
• “True or False Tuesdays” to start the day with a bit of fun and engaging trivia! You can have students put their hands up for true or false and then have a short discussion (or giggle) about some of the random facts they’ll learn throughout the year.
• “Wellness Wednesdays” to focus on wellbeing, both mental and physical, that will help both themselves and demonstrate acts of kindness to others.
• “Thoughtful Thursdays” to develop their thinking skills with some deep, philosophical thoughts and discussions. This can be done as a whole class or discussed in pairs or groups if preferred.
• “Funny Fridays” to end the week on a high with a funny joke!
• 200 slides in total
• In PowerPoint form ready to use as is, or convert into Google Slides if preferred
• Enough daily prompts for an entire year
So start your school day on a positive note in just 5 minutes, and develop that consistency, excitement and routine that your students crave so much!