If you want to ensure your students maintain focus and make outstanding progress in a short space of time, then these countdown timers are a fantastic tool to help you do this!
There are some great ones on various websites, but these rely on internet access and are often crowded with intrusive ads on your screen. A better option is to have fun videos that you can play independently (without the need for the internet) or embed them right into your very own PowerPoint.
• A PowerPoint with a watercolour themed template for you to edit and customize with 8 timers embedded
• 8 different timers (30 seconds, 1 minute, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes and 20 minutes)
• Each timer has a visual progress bar that reduces with the length of the timer, great for visual learners so they can see how much time is left.
• The end of each timer has a 5 second beep countdown with cheers and confetti when the time is up. (check out the preview above to see it in action!)
• There is a bonus easy to follow video tutorial included that teaches you how to embed the timers into your PowerPoint too.
I hope you enjoy using these countdown timers in your classroom!
N.B. These are for personal classroom use only
Here’s a short preview of what you will get: