Encourage your students to complete self assessment activities to check their understanding with these social media exit tickets and engage them with media they are already so familiar with.
If you liked the Social Media Exit Tickets I am confident you will love this resource as it is like that one but cranked up to full blast!
These have a realistic cell phone style and come with double the amount of social media platforms.
Each exit ticket is half a letter size and comes with 2 on a page to save on printing costs for your class. (Also, both UK and US versions are included). These exit tickets are great for the following:
• Summarizing their learning whilst adding the hashtag of key words #HowCool!
• Encouraging students to summarize the lesson whilst identifying areas they specifically ‘liked’ using the thumbs up.
• Visualizing their understanding by drawing an image to summarize their learning.
• Texting on their smartphone about anything they learned this lesson.
• Telling a “story” of their learning in the lesson. They get to use both visual and written feedback.
• Allowing creativity in feedback as students can write quotes, draw images and use text to summarize their learning.
• Offering peer feedback. Students can write their partner a question to test learning and their peer can respond.
• Creating freeze frames of something which reflects their learning.
These are simple and easy to use in your lessons allowing you to quickly see what students have learned in a fun and convenient way – plus, these work with ANY subject!
Your students will definitely think you are the most awesome teacher ever when you pull these out in your lesson, believe me! Give them a shot now and let me know the response you get!