Are you looking for something educational to assign your grade 3-11 students that offers a thrilling challenge while still being extremely enjoyable and engaging? Then look no further than this brand new “Pick a Path Adventure Game” Stranded on a Desert Island. Think Escape Room but on steroids!
Your students will enjoy practising their reading skills as they explore the intense storyline on their journey to escape the island. There are multiple differentiated paths and adventures for students to experience in their quest to get off the island, with an abundance of varied interactive activities and challenges to solve along the way!
N.B. The price of this full differentiated option for grades 3-11 will be increasing in the near future!
This interactive digital adventure is completely remote and hosted online. Simply give students the link and password and off they go! No longwinded instructions or complicated set up necessary. This activity is compatible with any device and browser. There are also no Google Apps or external links to video or media such as YouTube, to worry about, making compatibility a breeze!
This activity can be set as classwork, homework or for distance learning. You can share the link and password with your students via a projector or on Google Classroom, for example. It’s so easy, fun, engaging and no resources are required!
• It is fully differentiated for grades 3-11 with 3 different levels available for students to select from:
– beginner (aimed at grades 3-5)
– intermediate (aimed at grades 6-8)
– advanced grades (aimed at grades 9-11)
This means this resource can suit a wide range of abilities in your lesson and offer a multitude of activities, making repeat gameplay extremely enticing!
• It’s a digital Escape Room on steroids, as there is not just one way out!
• Answers to each puzzle are included.
• A wide range of fun, interactive activities that encourage problem-solving skills, suitable for any subject.
• A responsive lifeline throughout the game which reduces if an answer is submitted incorrectly, or they request a clue to a question.
• Personalized success certificates at the end of each path with the student’s name, level, escape route and lifeline percentage remaining.
• Students can strive to experience each pathway and escape route to collect all the certificates as evidence, which they can screenshot and send to you as proof of completion!
• Engaging media and sound effects within the gameplay making the online adventure experience even more appealing and immersive.
I hope you and your students enjoy these brand new interactive digital Pick a Path adventures!
[For personal classroom use only. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited.]