Christmas themed activities for older students at differentiated levels, ideal for art integration and developing problem solving skills.
We all know Christmas is an exciting time of year, but towards the end it can be really challenging to keep our students (and ourselves!?) motivated and engaged.
This resource will save your sanity in the last few days before Winter break.
You and your students will get:
• differentiated levels of challenge
• independent learning opportunities
• to practice fine motor skills
• opportunities for art integration
• to develop problem solving skills
• hand made gifts to take home
• fun and engaging activities for the end of the year
There are a range of Christmas decorations included which are differentiated to suit a variety of abilities (3 of them are particularly challenging and are ideal for developing problem solving skills).
There are both blank and already decorated templates to suit your students’ needs. All clip art is original, designed by me and can’t be found elsewhere 🙂
For each decoration, there are visual instructions that you can choose to show your students (or not for some extra problem solving challenges).
I hope your students enjoy making these fun paper craft ornaments this Christmas.