End your school day in a consistently positive and engaging way with these daily themed morning meeting whiteboard 5 minute prompts!
• “Motivational Mondays” to start the week with a positive quote / thought / discussion. This quote is the same as the ones in the Morning Meeting set for continuity and deeper impact, but the prompts are different to allow for reflection on their day.
• “True or False Tuesdays” to end the day with a bit of fun and engaging trivia! You can have students put their hands up for true or false and then have a short discussion (or giggle) about some of the random facts they’ll learn throughout the year. Explanations are included! These facts are different from the Morning Meeting set, but run along the same theme for continuity.
• “Wellness Wednesdays” to focus on wellbeing, both mental and physical, that will help both themselves and demonstrate acts of kindness to others. These are either different or similar to the Morning Meeting set, but the prompts are different in order to encourage reflection on their day.
• “Thoughtful Thursdays” to develop their thinking skills with some deep, philosophical thoughts and discussions. This can be done as a whole class or discussed in pairs or groups if preferred. These are completely different from the Morning Meeting set, but run along the same theme for continuity.
• “Funny Fridays” to end the day and week on a high with a funny joke! Answers are included! These jokes are different from the Morning Meeting set, but run along the same theme for continuity.
• 5 slides in total
• Animations to delay text where appropriate (e.g. with joke punchlines!)
• Enough daily prompts for a week
–> Click here for the full pack that will last you all year! <–
So end your school day on a positive note in just 5 minutes, and develop that consistency, excitement and routine that your students crave so much!