These Anti-Bullying Inspirational quote colouring pages are a wonderfully relaxing and motivating resource for your students to colour in when learning about bullying. These posters can then be displayed in your classroom or school hallways to raise awareness to bullying and inspire students to deal with it maturely.
There are 8 different colouring pages to choose from, all hand drawn with unique designs. Students can colour in using whatever shades make them happy, but they can also add their own doodles too!
- “They’re not bullying you because of you, but because of who they are.” Jessie J
- “Bullies want to bring you down because you have something they admire.” Zac Effron
- “Bullying never has anything to do with you. It’s the bully who is insecure.” Shay Mitchell
- “I would rather be a little nobody than be an evil somebody.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be who you are.” Lady GaGa
- “Strong people stand up for themselves, but the strongest stand up for others.”
- “Meanness is a sign of weakness.”
- “It’s not cool to be cruel.”
So enjoy some relaxing down time whilst encouraging your students to show support against bullying with these unique colouring pages!