Here’s a really unique and fun idea to reflect on the academic year as a whole group or small group, where you can really bond with your students and be assured that everyone will have a blast.
This end of year reflection activity uses the concept of the popular game where students build a tower out of blocks and remove pieces stacking them on top whilst trying to not knock the tower over or to build the tallest tower. The set used in this activity is simply adorable isn’t it, and each activity is colour coded to coincide with the set.
This end of year reflection game can be used in 4 different ways to suit your budget, needs, resources and preference so it’s really versatile! I have also included both colour and mono versions of each set which you can print onto coloured paper instead to make it more ink friendly for you.
There is also a digital, interactive option as well where no printing is needed at all – you’re fully covered with this pack.
What this resource includes:
• 54 end of the year reflection questions
• 3 different printable options
• colour and black and white options
• an interactive 60+ slide PowerPoint
• comprehensive teacher’s notes
• no need to stick anything to your blocks
• 4 differentiated ways to play
• different printing options to save money if necessary
• a paperless option
• ideas for competitive ways to play as a class
• suitable for a wide range of age groups
• questions accessible to all students
• an engaging and fun way to bond and reflect as a class
So take some time at the end of the school year to reflect with your students on how far you’ve all come together, in an exciting, engaging and happy atmosphere – what a wonderful way to finish the year.